Church Insurance in Passaic, NJ and Beyond
Protect Your Church with Gross & Company Insurance
Churches are often staples of their communities. Besides weddings and Sunday services, churches serve as a gathering place for all kinds of events. However, a good intent doesn’t always guarantee you’ll never face hardships. You never want to imagine something going wrong, but it’s best to have a plan in place in case it does. Here’s where church insurance comes in. Gross & Company Insurance can help protect your assets, so your church can continue to run smoothly. We’ve been a trusted name in nonprofit insurance since 1925, relied on in Passaic, NJ and beyond. Below, we’ve divided church insurance coverage into several categories you need for your peace of mind and that of your patrons.
Insure Your Belongings
As with any nonprofit organization or business, you have your own belongings that can be stolen or damaged. Although we never want to think about someone vandalizing our place of worship, it does happen. The best we can do is be prepared for such damage, both intentional and accidental. Our church insurance company can help you get coverage for the following:
- Property Insurance: This covers nearly anything the church owns, from the furniture to the building itself. Property insurance covers damage incurred by natural disasters, fire, or even a plumbing catastrophe. Whether your possessions are damaged in an accident or stolen by thieves, this type of insurance has you covered.
- Car Insurance:Gross & Company Insurance recommends that churches invest in car insurance. Many of the churches we work with owners and operate vehicles to transport their patrons to events across town or mission trips across the United States. Thorough church insurance coverage should take care of you in the event of an auto accident.
Looking Out for Your Employees
In some respects, churches are similar to a business. Churches big and small hire employees to maintain their building, give sermons, and take care of children during Sunday services and Wednesday night gatherings. Whether you have 20 employees or 200, it’s in everyone’s best interest to make sure they’re insured. Our church insurance agency recommends these types of coverage:
- Health Insurance: We know you want to look out for your employees when they’re hurt or sick. The best way to do this is to offer health insurance for your dedicated employees.
- Workers’ Compensation: Even in the best of circumstances, injuries can happen on the job. When disaster does strike, show you have your employees’ backs with workers’ compensation insurance.
- Mission Insurance: Did you know you can purchase mission insurance to keep your employees safe while working out of the state or overseas? This type of coverage ensures your missionaries are taken care of in the event of illness or another emergency while working in other countries.
Protect All Your Churchgoers
In an effort to protect both your churchgoers and yourself, liability insurance is a must. Liability claims are made against churches all the time, and you should do the most to prevent costly lawsuits. Some of these may appear to be common sense, but other forms of coverage may not be so obvious. Gross & Company Insurance provides church insurance quotes for the following and more:
- Religious Freedom: Some lawsuits may try to claim emotional injury against your church. This church insurance coverage keeps you protected.
- Employment Practices: Disgruntled employees are known to make accusations against their former employer, no matter the industry they’re in. Churches are no exception, and it’s a good idea to be protected just in case.
- Cyber Liability: Nowadays, it seems like there’s at least one computer in every building. If your church houses computers, especially for children’s use, you’ll want to be covered in the event of a data breach.
- Sexual Acts Liability: Because children are often so involved in church activities, so open the door for accusations of sexual abuse and harassment. Make sure you’re covered against false accusations.
Let Gross & Company Insurance Help Your Church
No matter how tight-knit your community is, it’s always a good decision to invest in church insurance coverage. Things go wrong all the time, even with the best planning and top-notch security, so being prepared is a must. Gross & Company Insurance wants to make sure your church doesn’t pay out of pocket for avoidable lawsuits. Our team has worked with nonprofit organizations in Passaic, NJ and beyond for decades, and we’re excited to help you as well. Contact us today to learn more.
Why Choose Us?
- Established in 1925
- We Work for You, Not Your Insurance Company
- Competitive Prices
- Service Oriented Firm
- Client Focused Advice
- Coverage Customized to Your Needs