We Provide Church Insurance Across the Country
We’re a Commercial, Personal & Nonprofit Insurance Provider
Gross & Company Insurance has provided insurance coverage to a variety of nonprofit organizations around the country since 1925. Our experience helped us form a set of principles. We use our knowledgeable and friendly team to provide unparalleled support to our customers. Most importantly, we work for you, not the insurance companies. You’ll always receive fair and competitive rates from Gross & Company Insurance. We understand the challenges all nonprofits face because we’ve worked with all of them. Our clients include religious institutions, secular nonprofits, and various commercial, for-profit organizations. No matter the client, our goal is to provide insurance that meets their needs. No situation is too complicated for our team. To learn more about our insurance policies, read below.
Gross & Company Insurance Offers a Range of Plans to You
One of the advantages of working with Gross & Company Insurance is our experience. Because we’ve provided superior service to so many industries and nonprofit categories, we know how important it is to be flexible. As a result, we’re well-known for delivering outstanding customer service to clients who require a more personal touch than other insurance companies can provide. Our primary areas of focus include, but aren’t limited to:
- Nonprofit Insurance: Nonprofits have unique needs requiring special coverage. Nonprofits – especially small ones – are very susceptible to liability concerns, and we’re more than capable of addressing these concerns and devising plans to limit liability and protect your organization. Gross & Company Insurance has years of experience providing insurance policies to a wide range of nonprofit organizations, including religious institutions, animal shelters, schools, and more. All of our clients benefit from our flexible nonprofit insurance plans. Allow Gross & Company Insurance to protect you while you make a difference in your community.
- Directors and Officers Insurance: Also called D&O insurance, directors and officers insurance protects the directors, officers, and managerial staff in your organization. In most nonprofit and religious institutions, these individuals make impactful decisions. They’re also held responsible when things go wrong. If managerial failure rises to the level of termination, D&O insurance protects your organization by covering the cost of defense during any potential lawsuits. All nonprofits should strongly consider including D&O insurance in their coverage plan.
- Short-Term Events Liability: If your nonprofit is planning a large-scale event – such as a fundraiser – then short-term events liability insurance is a smart idea. There is any number of liability traps associated with significant events, including trips and falls, issues with food, and more. Short-term events liability is a must if your organization is holding a major event to raise money. For instance, the cost of defending yourself in a lawsuit and paying a settlement will wipe out any gains in fundraising.
- Commercial Insurance: Commercial insurance covers a vast selection of companies, from small to large businesses. The common thread is how essential it is. From insuring your invaluable motor fleet to covering medical and dental costs for your employees, commercial insurance helps limit liability and expenses. Gross & Company Insurance is here to help. We can devise flexible coverage plants meant to address your company’s needs. Instead of offering broad and one-size-fits-all coverage, we cater ours to you.
- Personal Insurance: Private insurance covers an immense range of property and assets. Anything of value can be insured. We recommend robust insurance plans for all valuables, including cars, jewelry, fine art collections, and more. In addition to protecting physical objects, personal insurance includes estate analysis and retirement income services.
- Condo Building Insurance: Condominium associations and communities require protection, and Gross & Company Insurance offers coverage designed specifically for their needs. These clients deal with specific risk factors, so any insurance plan covering them must be designed to limit their liability. We know how to do so, offering property insurance, general liability, and crime coverage under one blanket coverage plan.
- Contractor Insurance: Gross & Company Insurance helps contractors do their jobs without worrying about liability concerns. We specialize in addressing the concerns faced by contractors. For instance, we can include liability insurance for the construction process itself, plus separate policies covering carpenters, plumbers, and much more. Protect your business, workers, and clients with one insurance plan.
- Trip Medical Insurance: Gross & Company Insurance offers trip insurance to world travelers. It is crucial all those taking a trip – especially overseas – ensure they are covered. We provide 24/7 support via phone, web, and mobile, as well as provide prompt access to doctors and nurses, no matter where you are.
Contact Gross & Company Insurance Today
Regardless of the size of your organization, we create programs that fit your needs. Our greatest asset is our creativity. We use it to deliver outstanding customer service to our clients, no matter how small or large their operation is. Contact Gross & Company Insurance today to set up an appointment now or get an instant insurance quote!